- Date of birth:
- Mom & Dad’s Date of birth :
- Training start date:
- Instructors’ name:
- Club (Dojang) address: Taekwon Tigers 2741 Middlefield Rd. Palo Alto 94306
- Club (Dojang) contact telephone No: 650-521-0678
Q: What are the meanings of the belt colors?
A : Red: Reliable(Trustworthy)
Q: What is your name of the form?
A: Taegeuk 7 Jang
Q: How many movements does it have?
Q: What is spiritual strength?
A: Spiritual strength in Taekwondo refers to the mental power and desire to achieve the goal, Sir/Ma’am!
Q: What are the three attach points when you punch or kick?
- High section (philtrum) – In-Joong
- Middle section (solar plexus) – Myong Chi
- Low section (lower abdomen or groin) – Dahn-juhn or Nangsim, Sir/Ma’am!
Q: What is TaeKwon Tigers’ Home Rule #7?
A: TaeKwon Tigers Home Rule #7
- Children shall fix the recipes for Straight A’s daily.
- Children must study and do their homework/open your books to review what you learned today, preview what you will study tomorrow.
- Eat healthy foods. Never refuse to eat colorful vegetables. Sir/Ma’am!
Q: Can you explain what makes power when punching or kicking?
A: Power is made by weight and speed together with relaxation, concentration, and confidence, Sir/Ma’am!
Q: Why do we practice breathing control?
A: To develop spiritual strength (Gi) and endurance. Sir/Ma’am!
Q: Why are there different color belts?
A: The increase in knowledge and ability is symbolized by the darkness of the colors in the belts as one advances. Sir/Ma’am!
Q: What are the Korean names of the basic kicks?
- Front Kick: Ap-Chagi
- Roundhouse Kick: Dollyo-Chagi
- Side Kick: Yop-Chagi
- Back kick: Dwit-Chagi
- Hook kick: Hooryo-Chagi
- Back spinning kick: Dwi-Dollyo-Chagi