Name: Taekwon Tigers
Date of birth: 1/26, 2016
Mon & Dad’s Date of birth :
Training start date:
Instructors’ name: HyeJin Jung
Club (Dojang) address: Taekwon Tigers 2741 Middlefield Rd. Palo Alto 94306
Club (Dojang) contact telephone No: 650-521-0678
What are the meanings of the Green belt colors?
Green : Dignity (Self Respect)
What is your name of the form?
How many movements does it have?
TEST PREPARATION: CURRENT GREEN BELTS
1. Q: What countries do Taekwondo, Karate, and Kung Fu come from?
A: Taekwondo is from Korea, Karate is from Japan, and Kung Fu is from China.
2. Q: How do you say “bow to the flags” in Korean?
A: Gookki-eh-daehayo-kyong-ret, Sir”
3. Q: How do you say, “bow to the instructor” in Korean?
A: Sah-bum-nim-kkeh-kyong-ret, Sir!
4. Q: What is the name of Korean flag?
A: Tae-gukki, Sir!
5. Q: What part of the foot do you use for the following kicks?
1) Front Kick
2) Roundhouse Kick
3) Side Kick
4) Back kick
1) Front Kick – Ball of foot or instep
2) Round House Kick – Ball of foot or instep
3) Side Kick – Heel and blade of the foot
4) Back kick – Heel
FOR STUDENTS 9 AND OLDER (study all 1-9)
8. Q: Why do you use control in free sparring?
A: To demonstrate mental discipline.
To show physical control of ourselves.
To build self-confidence, which indicates a strong mind, Sir!
9. Q: How do you say “back kick” in Korean?