Name: Taekwon Tigers
Date of birth: 1/26, 2016
Mom & Dad’s Date of birth :
Training start date:
Instructors’ name: HyeJin Jung
Club (Dojang) address: Taekwon Tigers 2741 Middlefield Rd. Palo Alto 94306
Club (Dojang) contact telephone No: 650-521-0678
What is your name of the form? Taegeuk 8 Jang
How many movements does it have?
What are important points to remember when performing a poomsae?
A: 1. All stances must be accurate and consistent.
- All poomsae begin and end on the same spot.
- Stances and the first hand movement finish at the same time.
- All kicks to be executed toward the head, unless another target is defined.
- Kicks must include: a chamber, full extension, and retraction, and proper rotation of
body and supporting foot.
- Both hands twist and pull together at the same time but in opposite direction.
- Hands move toward the target in a straight line
- Each block or punch must be delivered using the power of the waist.
- Use accurate distance and explosive impact power, Sir/Ma’am!
What is the five Hwarang code of conduct?
A: 1. Be loyal to your country
- Honor your parents.
- Be faithful to your friends.
- Never retreat from a challenge.
- Use good judgment before killing any living things. Sir/Ma’am!
What is the Taekwondo student oath?
- I shall observe the tenets of Taekwondo
- I shall respect seniors and instructors.
- I shall never misuse Taekwondo.
- I shall be a champion of freedom and justice.
- I will build a more peaceful world, Sir/Ma’am!
What are Ten Commandments for Taekwondo
- Be loyal to our country
- Be obedient to our parents
- Be faithful to our spouse
- Be on good terms with your brothers and sisters
- Be loyal to your friends
- Be respectful
- Trust your elders
- Say no to drugs
- Stand up for what is right
- Always finish what you started, Sir/Ma’am!
What are the Taekwon Kids Home Rules 1 through 7?
Home Rule #1
Children shall greet their parents with “Hi Mom, Hi Dad,” when they enter the house, and tell parents, “Good-bye,” when they leave the house, Sir/Ma’am!
Home Rule # 2
Children will always be respectful of their parents, teachers, and elders, family members at all times Sir/Ma’am!
Home Rule # 3
Children must maintain a good relationship with their brothers and sisters.Sir/Ma’am!
Home Rule # 4
Children will keep household neat and clean, Sir/Ma’am!
Home Rule # 5
Children will keep their hair, body, and teeth clean daily, must help with household chores Sir/Ma’am!
Home Rule # 6
Children will not interrupt adult conversations. Sir/Ma’am!
Home Rule #7
- Children shall fix the recipes for Straight A’s daily.
- Children must study and do their homework/open your books to review what you learned today, preview what you will study tomorrow.
- Eat healthy foods. Never refuse to eat colorful vegetables. Sir/Ma’am!