Name: Taekwon Tigers
Date of birth: 1/26, 2016
Mon & Dad’s Date of birth :
Training start date:
Instructors’ name: HyeJin Jung
Club (Dojang) address: Taekwon Tigers 2741 Middlefield Rd. Palo Alto 94306
Club (Dojang) contact telephone No: 650-521-0678
What are the meanings of the yellow belt colors?
What is your name of the form?
How many movements does it have?
1.Q: Count from 1 to 10 in Korean?
A: Hana, dool, set, net, dahsot, yosot, ilgop, yodol, ah-hop, yol, Sir!
2. Q: What do you call your instructor?
A: “Sah-Bum-Nim”, Sir!
2. Q: What do you call your grand master?
A: “Kwan-Jang-Nim”, Sir!
3. Q: What is Ki-Hap?
A: Taekwondo’s yell, Sir!
4. Q: Why do we Ki-Hap?
A: To develop power and confidence from inside, Sir!
5. Q: Why do we bow?
A: To show respect, Sir!
6. Q: Where do you look when you kick or punch?
A: At the target, Sir!
7. Q: How do you say “horse riding stance” in Korean?
A: Joo-choom-seo-gi, Sir!
9. Q: What does Sa-Bum-Nim mean?
A: A father figure and master (a model for others), Sir!
10. Q: Why do we use Ki-Hap
A: To develop power from spiritual strength, concentration, and confidence, Sir!
11. Q: Where does the Ki-Hap come from? What part of the body is used?
A: The Ki-Hap comes from the “Dan-Juhn”, which is the lower part of the stomach. The yell must be with spirit, Sir!
12. Q: What is the bow? Why do we bow?
A: The bow is a Korean form of greeting, and we bow to show respect, Sir!
13. Q: How do you say “roundhouse kick” in Korean?
A: Dol Yo Chagi, Sir!