Little Tigers Ages 4-6yrs
- Children learn basic hand techniques such as punching and blocking, as well as basic kicks.
- Children develop coordination, motor skills, balance and agility as well as increasing confidence.
- Taekwondo increases focus and concentration, which can serve as a foundation for academics.
- Discipline and good behavior are taught in a fun and safe environment.
- Gets children into a regular exercise routine at a young age.
- Fun social event, where children can interact with each other.
- Children learn at their own pace and do not compete with each other.
- Children learn how to follow directions and differentiate left and right.
Young Tigers Ages 7-12yrs
- As children accomplish new goals, their confidence level increases.
- They progress at their own pace and are not judged against others.
- Taekwondo improves childrens’ poise, self-confidence and discipline that carries into home and school life.
- Taekwondo, unlike many team sports popular today, challenges the entire body.
- Taekwondo develops coordination and motor skills, balance, agility and poise on top of emphasizing good behavior and increasing attention span.
- Taekwondo lessons are dynamic and challenging for children who are energetic, athletic, shy, bold, or maybe even a little wild.
Wild Tigers Teen/Adult
- Practical and effective self-defense
- Improved body flexibility and posture
- Improved muscle coordination and balance
- Improved mental and physical stamina
- Figure and weight control
- Improved self-confidence
- Improved concentration
- Reduced stress, anxiety and tension
- Elevated consciousness toward a self-will to reduce bad habits such as smoking and drinking
- A sense of personal accomplishment
Black Belt Club
BLACK BELT Club is designed for anyone who has the drive and desire to achieve a black belt in Taekwondo.