- Address: Postcode
- Date of birth: 1/26, 2016
- Mom & Dad’s Date of birth :
- Training start date:
- Instructors’ name:
- Club (Dojang) address: Taekwon Tigers 2741 Middlefield Rd. Palo Alto 94306
- Club (Dojang) contact telephone No: 650-521-0678
Q: What are the meanings of the Greenbelt colors?
A: Green: Dignity (Self Respect)
Q: What is your name of the form?
A: Taegeuk 3 Jang (Graduation Level 1 test: Taegeuk 1~3)
Q: How many movements does it have?
Q: What countries do Taekwondo, Karate, and Kung Fu come from?
A: Taekwondo is from Korea, Karate is from Japan, and Kung Fu is from China. Sir/Ma’am!
Q: How do you say “bow to the flags” in Korean?
A: Gookki-eh-daehayo-kyong-ret, Sir/Ma’am!”
Q: How do you say, “bow to the instructor” in Korean?
A: Sah-bum-nim-kkeh-kyong-ret, Sir/Ma’am!
Q: What is the name of the Korean flag?
A: Tae-geukki, Sir/Ma’am!
Q: What part of the foot do you use for the following kicks?
1) Front Kick – Ball of foot or instep
2) Round House Kick – Ball of foot or instep
3) Side Kick – Heel and blade of the foot
4) Back kick – Heel
FOR STUDENTS 9 AND OLDER (study all above)
Q: Why do you use a control in free sparring?
To demonstrate mental discipline.
To show physical control of ourselves.
To build self-confidence, which indicates a strong mind, Sir/Ma’am!
Q: What is the TaeKwon Tigers home rule # 4?
TaeKwon Tigers Home Rule # 4
Children will keep household neat and clean, Sir/Ma’am!
Q: What is the Student Mental Focus?
A: Three Rules of Concentration
- Focus with your eyes
- Focus with your mind
- Focus with your body Sir/Ma’am!
Q: How do you say “back kick” in Korean?